We are excited that you are looking to connect here at Appleton Christian Church. There are a number of different ways to get connected with the church. Below you will see some of the most common starting points, but there are others. Call the church office for other ways to you can be involved.
We have a number of Small Groups that meet throughout the week. These groups are designed to Study God's Word and to build relationships with other believers. For a current list of group meetings, or to get information about hosting a small group please contact the church office, 970-242-7380.
- Monday: Waggoners, 734 Anthracite Dr., Fruita, 970-250-0588, alternate Mondays, 6:30 PM. (on modified schedule)
- Tuesdays: Men's Group, meets at 6:30 PM in the A.R.K.
- Tuesdays: Ladies' Bible Study, meets at 6:30 PM in the Worship Center. Contact Kari Dyson, 928-581-2735.
- Friday: Bakers, 1424 Catalina Ave., Fruita, 908-399-8012, every Friday, 7:00 PM.
Youth Group meets on Sunday at 6:00 PM in the Multipurpose Room of the Activities Center. Students from 6th grade through high school are welcome to join us in the Activities Center. During this time, we share a snack, pray together, study God's Word, and have some fun. If you would like more information call (928-580-9856) or email (email@example.com) Pastor Alan Dyson. We look forward to seeing you there.
The ACC Missions Team's Vision is to support, equip, and send Christian missionaries to serve our local & cross-cultural neighbors in order to fulfill Christ's command: Matthew 26:16-20 & Acts 1:8. We do this by:
Mission Prayer Planner, click for a pdf of the missions ACC supports.Mission of the Month:January: The Pregnancy Center www.pregnancy-center.orgFebruary: Casas por Cristo, Ryan and Leanne de la Pena www.casasporcristo.orgMarch: Memduh Uysal, connect with Memduh on FacebookApril : Assisting Christian Individuals, International http://aciint.org/May: Camp Christian www.campchristiancolorado.orgJune: Mesa County Jail Ministry http://www.mesacountyjailministry.org/July: Jennifer Harper Wycliffe Bible Translators https://www.wycliffe.org/August: WCCCM - Christian Student Fellowship at CMUSeptember: Heritage of Jacob Peru Mission http://www.hjperumission.orgOctober: Operation Christmas Child www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/operation-christmas-childNovember: Hope of the Grand Valley www.hopegv.orgDecember: Rescue Mission https://gjrescuemission.wixsite.com/rescuemissionFor more information, contact Donna Ward, Missions' Team Chair, 970-242-7380.
- Assisting the elders & Deacons in making decisions about missions-related matters.
- Supporting ACC missionaries through prayer, encouragement, finances, and other practical ways.
- Keeping the ACC family up-to-date about our missionaries including their work and needs.
- Organizing fundraisers and other activities to help the ACC congregation be involved in and learn about missions.